Thursday, June 14, 2012

Scout Creative




Scout Creative is a marketing agency in Portland, OR. Stay with me now. They’re a very cool marketing agency. Like, fez-cool. Here’s what they say about themselves: “We have discovered that providing engaging and educational content, rich in thought and creativity, yields far better results for our clients than more traditional marketing approaches.” One of the coolest things about them is their free monthly paper craft calendars!





For the uninitiated: paper craft are tiny sculptures made by cutting and gluing paper. It’s kind of like if origami and paper dolls had a baby together. Here’s this month’s calendar:


I made mine yesterday! It’s super cute. I probably spent a half-hour on it, and it printed on just two sheets of letter-sized paper. It makes me smile every time I glance at it on my desk.

April’s calendar was a personal favorite. My husband plans to use it in an upcoming D&D campaign!

I subscribed to their email distribution for The Calendar of the Month Club. So I receive mine in my inbox automatically as soon as it’s ready. You can do that here. And you can find more paper craft (and lots of other neat things) on their blog. Here’s a card pattern which might come in handy for you soon. It can be either a Father’s Day or a graduation card, depending on what you need. They made it as a promotion for Best Buy.
You can also keep up with Scout Creative and their projects on Twitter and Facebook. Happy crafting!



Update: 1/2/2013
Scout Creative is now Foto Crush. I don't know why... but all the fun is still happening over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment